Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Fred C. Dobbs[_2_] Fred C. Dobbs[_2_] is offline

Goo - ****wit David Harrison, a cracker idiot - lied:

> On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:47:33 GMT, Rudy Canoza pointed out:

>>> So you claim, but as yet you still can't explain why
>>> you think so.

>> I have shown that it is so, ****wit. Stop lying.

> Yet you can't do it now,

I've done it many times, Goo. A benefit is something that improves an
entity's welfare, and coming into existence does not improve the welfare
of the entity that comes into existence.

It's very basic stuff, Goo.

>> YOU want non-existent livestock to come into
>> existence, and you pretend it's for their benefit, when
>> it clearly is only for yours.

> I can consider both

You do not "consider" either the lives *or* the welfare of livestock
animals, Goo - all you consider is the products. This is amply
demonstrated by your quotes.