Posted to rec.food.equipment
-Al Thomka -Al Thomka is offline

Default WTB: Slush Puppie machine near Pittsburgh, PA

Hi all! I am looking to purchase a Slush Puppie machine. Preferably,
I am looking for the full sized Stoetling Model 100. I would consider
counter-top units as well, but I am really looking for the large
stainless steel type with the flavor dispensers on the top front. I
am willing to drive up to about four hours to pick one up for the
right deal. If you have one for sale, or have any information that
may help me in my search, please feel free to contact me. Thanx in
advance!