Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Unflavored Gelatin Expiration date

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 23:26:18 -0500, Janet Wilder
> wrote:

> I'm making an almond meal pie crust to keep the carb count low.
>
> * Exported from MasterCook *
>
> Key Lime Pie from Becca

TY for the recipe repeat, I appreciate it. I bought almond meal
yesterday and plan to make a crust with that. What is your recipe?
Do you use butter? A friend says you need to add a tablespoon of all
purpose flour to each cup of almond meal to make it stick together,
but I want to make the crust gluten free - so that's out.

TIA

--
Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.