happy

Default New chocolate that goes perfectly with red wine

Greetings all of you wine & chocolate lovers out there! We found the
most unique new chocolate--L'estasi Dolce (Sweet Ecstasy); the flavor
combination is unbelievable! As certified chocoholics, we haven't
found anything like it in the marketplace. The chocolate is peanut
butter based with crystallized ginger and enrobed in European
chocolate. It was to die for! The ginger flavor is very subtle, the
combination of flavors is magnificent! It is even topped with a candied
rose petal.

If you are looking for a different Valentine's Day gift for your loved
ones, you should seriously consider this one. Visit the company's web
site: http://www.decadenttastes.com/

Happy :-)

If I wasn't happy, I'd be sad.