Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Tutall Tutall is offline

Default Quantity suggestions (pulled pork for 200 sandwiches)

On Jun 12, 4:03*pm, Steve Calvin > wrote:
> Wallace wrote:
> > "Granby" > wrote in message
> >> When I ran a cafeteria, years ago at an Army Depot, I used 1/4 pound
> >> person before the sauce. *This made a "healthy" sandwich and there were no
> >> complaints.

> > yes, but who ever heard of complaints in the Army? *

> Well, who ever complained more that once?
>
> --
> Steve

Nope, it's one of the basic enlisted soldiers rights to bitch all they
want. Just as it's the everyone elses right to ignore it.

Seriously, enlisted men take their right to bitch (mostly amongst
themselves) to heart, nobody messes with it either.