The Food Buster The Food Buster is offline
Banned

Default Restaurant Review Critiques

Hey Guys,

I've just set up a new blog with reviews of restaurants from my experiences traveling the US (DC, LA, etc.) and South America (Argentina, Peru), and I was wondering if anyone could help me out please by critiquing my working/giving me some suggestions or recommendations. I really want to make it top notch and very informative.

The website is The Food Buster|Busting the Hype on Food.

Also, if any of you have personal websites, I'd be willing to do a link trade.

Thanks for any help you guys can offer!