Vox Humana

Default Why I want a bread machine?

"Nessmuk" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Vox Humana"

> wrote:
> >

> >> I have one made in 1952 and still going strong.
> >>
> >> Dale
> >>

> >I don't recall seeing automatic bread machines until the late 1980's.
> >

> Perhaps I misread it. I thought he was talking about kitchenaid mixers
> stopping in mid stir. I will reload the old articles and check.
>
> Dale

You're probably right. It's too much work to for me to find the start of
the thread! This is a good example of why it is important to quote at least
some of the message when you respond. All I could see was a subject line
that referred to a bread machine and a post that said the poster had one
made in 1952.