Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cheryl[_3_] Cheryl[_3_] is offline

Default OT <--(sorry) Hearing at high frequencies

"gloria.p" > wrote in message
> Cheryl wrote:
>> No where else to ask this, plus you're all a smart bunch.

> Have you attended a lot of rock concerts?

Yes

Do you play the radio loudly
> in the car?

Yes

Mow with a gas mower and no ear protection? Use a chain
> saw?

Yes, no respectively.

Lots of loud noise or just aging can affect your high frequency
> hearing range. You may not be impaired for normal conversation and still
> not be able to hear high frequency sounds.

Thanks for the feedback. This is all fascinating mostly because it's new.
lol I always figured I'd have some hearing loss from the loud music but it
hasn't manifested until now I guess.