svenetos svenetos is offline
Banned

Smile

[quote=Danj;1394654]I hate to admit it but i buy the spice mixes for mexican sauces and wondered if anyone could reccomend a good recipe for enchilada sauce. /QUOTE]

I would definitely try this Chili Rellenos Sauce. You can put it on your enchiladas or even Stuffed Green Chilies. It's that delicious!

Chili Rellenos Sauce Recipe | Recipe4Living

Ingredients

* 1 onion
* 2 cloves garlic
* 2 Tbs. oil
* 2 C. canned tomatoes
* 4 C. chicken broth
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1 tsp. pepper
* 1 tsp. oregano

Directions

Chop onion and crush garlic. Cook in oil until clear. Add tomatoes, mix with broth and bring to a boil. Season to taste with salt, pepper and oregano. Heat chili rellenos in sauce for 5 minutes.