Posted to rec.food.preserving
George Shirley George Shirley is offline

Default Score!

Miz Anne visited the descendants over this past weekend. When she came
home Sunday night she was all full of maternal joy at seeing the kids,
grands, and great grands. In addition she brought home two cases of my
jars that had gone west over the past year. From quarts down to half
pints, they're in the dishwasher at the moment, getting all sparkly
clean so I can fill them up again this canning season. Joy all around,
Tilly and I did a happy dance this morning.

Miz Anne's out in the garden in her granny nightie, picking something
that will probably be good to eat once I cook it or can it. I hope the
skeeters don't carry her off. Some of these Louisiana skeeters can stand
flat footed and rape a turkey.