Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default A Good Jasmine Tea...

In the stores you will find Jasmine Yin Hao which are the pearls.
Even better the Yin Hao without the Jasmine if you can find it which
is one of my absolute favorites. My biggest change no more monthly
puer tasting at the local Chinese tea shoppe. Its too bad tea shoppes
are a business first and a pleasure second. When I say something
about tea it comes from the part of me that is the brush on the
canvas. I am also under no illusion nobody will notice when I am
gone. My only criticism about blogs people drink the same tea and say
the same thing. There are a couple of moderated Chinese tea websites
where I can pick up new ideas and learn some Chinese tea terms along
the way. Tea drinking makes you a warrior in mind and body. That
just got scrolled on the canvas.

Jim

On Jun 4, 9:22 am, "Dominic T." > wrote:
> On Jun 4, 8:30 am, Space Cowboy > wrote:
> > My Jasmine is what has snuck into the house over the years ie I never
> > finish it off.

....I should start an incense shoppe...