Vox Humana

Default Looking For Chocolate Recipes

"Margaret Suran" > wrote in message
> I have a 1 1/4 lb box of 64% dark Guittard chocolates. I would like to
> use this chocolate for baking. Is there a brownie recipe or one for a
> simple chocolate cake that someone could post, please? The ones I have
> are for unsweetened chocolate or chocolate powder.

It sounds like what you really need is the conversion or substitution
procedures for substituting what you have for what your recipe specifies.
I'm sure this could be easily found. Cocoa powder + fat = unsweetened
chocolate. Sweetened chocolate has varying levels of sugar added. Milk
chocolate adds milk powder.