Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default A Good Jasmine Tea...

My Jasmine is what has snuck into the house over the years ie I never
finish it off. Look at the recent posts by Dominic on Jasmine which
was ones of his favorites. He left and started a blog so probably
something there. I recommend buying dried Jasmine and adding your
own. Or if commercial make sure you can see the flowers. Another bet
is US Magnolia(most recent addition) which is in my opinion is a
better Jasmine than the Chinese magnolia. The Chinese view Jasmine as
medicinal so the aroma and taste overpowering. Try other dried
flowers like lavender, honeysuckle, rose, orange blossom, peony,
orchid, and many more you can find in a herbal shoppe.

Jim