Posted to rec.food.cooking
cybercat cybercat is offline

Default Diet Coke w/Splenda, no aspartame

"ImStillMags" > wrote

[...] >One could say that the long-term study is
>being conducted in households and supermarkets across America, with
>consumers as the test rodents.\

Thanks for this great response. Are you a chemist? I saved it and will pass
it on.
We stopped using aspartame because of the studies that suggest that it is
linked
with brain tumors and strokes. I know it would be better to just use sugared
soda
if I have to have soda, but after years of diet soda, sugared sodas have a
weird
aftertaste to me, and make my teeth feel "dirty."