Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default Memorial Day 'Q

In article >,
brooklyn1 > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> >
> >I also BBQ'd some turkey hot dogs for the nephews, but those are not
> >pictured. <g> The brother in law came over today and took the electric
> >chain saw to that downed hackberry branch that was making it so I was
> >unable to use my offset.
> >
> >He came over early so it was all good, and he scored some 'Q to take
> >home! :-)
> >
> ><http://picasaweb.google.com/OMPOmelet/MemorialDay2010CommentaryAndBBQ#>

> Looks good.

Thanks!

> I had ribs and Weber baked tater halves:
> http://i48.tinypic.com/2m7yg3p.jpg
>
> You'd love my big succulent meaty bones:
> http://i50.tinypic.com/4rf5uh.jpg

<lol> Looks very edible to me!

> Was a lovely day, 80º and sunny:
> http://i50.tinypic.com/2hdwo7o.jpg

It was in the 90's here. Which is why I was glad the BIL came over early
to get rid of that damned Hackberry branch that was draped over the pit!
My shoulders are too screwed up right now for me to wield the chainsaw.
A fact that I am none too pleased about. The base of the branch was a
good 10" across which made it too heavy to prune and move. :-(

And I've already expressed my appreciation of said pics. :-)
--
Peace! Om