Posted to rec.food.baking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Does anyone have a GREAT recipe for cinnamon rolls please?

On Fri, 28 May 2010 22:27:38 -0500, Sky >
wrote:

> Is this the same recipe that nb raves about after he made them?? He give
> glowing reviews about the cinnamons rolls, and I believe he attributed
> the shared recipe to you, sf ?? Thanks for sharing - recipe saved
> and will make .... someday ! <G>
>
> Sky

Different recipe sky, but I've made that one and it's to die for! The
recipe I gave him that he loves is for old fashioned carrot cake.

--
Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.