Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default Damsel's Italian Beef Sandwiches

In article >,
"James Silverton" > wrote:

> Melba's wrote on Tue, 18 May 2010 09:15:17 -0500:
>
> > Recipe with a picture on the rfc website:
> > <http://www.recfoodcooking.com/sigs/D...20dis%20Dress/
> > Italian%20% 28Chicago%29%20Beef%20Sandwiches.html>

> It would be good if you could post these long URLs without line-feeds,
> unlike what I received as above. You can edit out the linefeed or go to
> www.recfoodcooking and track down signature dishes.
>
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/sigs/D...lian%20%28Chic
> ago%29%20Beef%20Sandwiches.html

My line length is set to 72 characters. In spite of the wrap, my
newsreader opened it without hesitation or adjustment. Sorry yours
doesn't. :-(

--
Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller