Posted to rec.food.cooking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default President's Cancer Panel recommends organic food

> On Mon, 10 May 2010 06:48:50 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> >> *All* commercial bottled water is purer than tap water. There is no
> >> bottled water that has toxic Chlorine and fluoride added to it.

> > No, dimwit. Tap water has chlorine to kill the bacteria from the
> > source, and to keep it clean as it traverses through water mains.
> > My drinking water comes from the Detroit River, and I assure
> > you I am grateful for the chlorine in it.
> >
> > Since I'm not a single-celled organism, I'm not worried about the
> > chlorine.
> >
> > As for the fluoride, I can see why you don't want to sap and impurify
> > your precious bodily fluids.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

Unlike you apparently, I try to avoid drinking toxic chemicals like
chlorine and fluoride every day. It's rather pathetic how these anti
bottled water dimwits whine about possible chemicals leaching from
plastic bottles but are seemingly oblivious to the toxic chemicals
deliberately put into tap water.