Posted to rec.food.cooking
koko koko is offline

Default Foodsaver Containers at Bed, Bath, and Beyond

On Sun, 09 May 2010 14:39:20 -0700, Mark Thorson >
wrote:

>This year's Mother's Day present was a set of Foodsaver
>canisters and a roll of bags for the Foodsaver I gave
>Mom last year.
>
>If you have one, you may be interested to know that
>Bed, Bath, and Beyond has been doing a clearance sale
>on the canisters at $10 for the set of three, which
>used to be $20.
>
>I don't consider these to be very useful, except for
>foods which oxidize like roasted coffee beans and
>for marinating meat, which is the main reason to get
>them. At $10, you may as well buy a set if you have
>the machine. You might not be able to buy them
>a year from now. I'll bet they cut into sales of
>the bags, which at $20 per roll are rather pricey.

That's great, thanks Mark for posting this. I have a few canisters and
have been wanting more. And I have a 20% off coupon. Yippiee!!!

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw

www.kokoscornerblog.com
updated 05/09/10