Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Romanise Romanise is offline

Default No Milk (Was: Harnessing the sun to keep milk fresh : A storyfrom Goa)

On May 6, 7:10*am, "Fred C. Dobbs" > wrote:
> Jay Stevens, not-a-doctor and not-a-Hindoo, bullshitted:
>
> > In >,
> > * > *posted:

> >>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8662361.stm

> Bullshit.
>

> > Visit:

> >http://www.nomilk.com/

> More bullshit.
>

> > Also visit:

> >http://www.pcrm.org/

> *More* bullshit.
>
> > Jai Maharaj, Jyotishitbag

> You got that right, Stevens.
>
> --
> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
> know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

Wonder what Stevens Jyotishi Jai Maharaj offers rural Indians in jobs
as fool proof alternative to dairy farming to earn their living?

I would want Indians living in USA to get heards of buffaloes from
India and go into making mozzarella cheese production as some Italians
and Brits have done. Surely the Indians know better how to take care
of buffaloes.