Cwdjrx _

Default Gruaud Larose Vertical

Yes, Gruaud Larose often is one of the better Bordeaux reds, and once
was a good value before the price of most of the better Bordeaux reds
went into orbit. I still have 3 bottles of the 61, it is still drinking
very well, and it is one of the better 61s. The 70 is still decent,
especially with food, but by no means in the same class with the 61.

My mailbox is always full to avoid spam. To contact me, erase
from my email address. Then add . I do not
check this box every day, so post if you need a quick response.