Mark Lipton

Default Gruaud Larose Vertical

Bill Spohn wrote:

> I can't remember if I posted this to the group yet - ignore this if I have.

No, Bill. This is its first appearance here AFAIK. And, as an owner of both
the '82 and '86 (purchased as single bottles back in my penurious days as a grad
student) I greatly appreciate the notes. I had almost come to the conclusion that
the '82 was going to be a throwback to the '75, if you know what I mean, so it's
good to hear that at least one bottle seems to have come around by now. And,
silly me, I even contemplated opening the '86 at Thanksgiving, but thought better
of it -- and now I'm glad I did.

Mark Lipton