Bill Spohn

Default OT: cars, etc. (was Sassicaia Notes)

>I bought the Miata on a bit of a
>whim, and never expected to modify it. Oh well, that went out the window.>The

6 psi Jackson Racing kit was an easy afteroon bolt-on kit and works
>very well, though I'd suggest adding the water injection kit even at 6 psi
>boost if you have to live on 91 octane fuel like I do in CA.

Already have a daily driver 88 Fiero with a 3.2 turboed at 13.5 psi. - 300 bhp
(and passes smog tests). That's why I need something with a bit of 'spirit' to
replace it!

>If you're going to the muscle route, a Corvette with a Vortech
>or Kenne-Bell supercharger is interesting...

Also have a 65 Jensen with a Chrysler 383 Sixpack in it, so I sort of have the
muscle route covered already;-)