Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.sushi
Gerry[_3_] Gerry[_3_] is offline

Default Escolar

On 2010-04-25 08:48:57 -0700, Sqwertz said:

>> If the chef won't eat it, I won't eat it. That's information I can use.

> There you go again.

Yeah: Simple conclusions guide a lot of my simple decisions.

>> "A guy named Sqwertz says he didn't get the shits when he ate it."
>> That's not what I call a useful tip.

> Hey, butt****er. Count the number of people here who have posted
> that they did not have any ill effects after eating it. And then
> count the number of people who did try it and have had ill effects.

Share your gifted logic with cigarette smokers. I don't think usenet
posters is really the base I should use for my conclusions. After a
lifetime in their field, my favorite chefs trump five guys on usenet.
Even ten!

> It's not just me. My experience is backed up by 4 other people.

It's nice to know what you consider corroboration

> Now, if you're done making an ass out of yourself, kindly **** off.

It never fails to amaze me how much vitriol and angst some people can
generate about such picayune matters. I suppose you start shrieking and
collapse in a seizure when somebody doesn't like CheeseWhiz on their
French fries.
--
Dogmatism kills jazz. Iconoclasm kills rock. Rock dulls scissors.