Posted to rec.food.cooking
Brian Anasta Brian Anasta is offline

Default Favorite Cable TV Chef - Bourdain OR Zimmern?

Hi Everyone,

Well, I was watching my local cable Lifestyle channel this evening and
my 2 favourite TV chefs just happened to be on within the space of a
couple of hours.

Now, a few thoughts to ponder.

1. Do you consider these guys to be real chefs - as in capable of
cheffing at a 5 star Michelin restaurant for instance?

2. Who do you prefer out of Bourdain and Zimmern?

3. Are TV celebrity chefs really yesterday's news and are you fed up
with them?

Me, personally, I really love watching Bourdain's 'No Reservations'
and think his self deprecating sense of humor is really wicked

Well will be interested to hear everyone's thoughts.

Kind Regards,
Brian Anasta