Old 23-11-2003, 03:50 AM
Sara

Default * *SOS I need wine advice**

Anders wrote:

"Sara" skrev i en meddelelse
Hello,

I'm from the anxiety-panic newsgroup, and I know nothing about wine, other

than
it is customary to bring a bottle with you when you are invited to

someone's
house to dinner.

Champagne is always good, even for MIL's.............

Anders

Funny, I didn't read your post until after the dinner, but that's exactly what
I ended up doing. I bought a bottle of Moet de Chandon champagne. My future
DIL cooked the meal, it was chicken and pasta. Everyone seemed to enjoy the
champagne, I don't drink myself, I am on medication and cannot. But it was a
hit, whether I picked out the right thing or not.
Thank you all for your suggestions.

Sara