Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Tutall Tutall is offline

Default Smoked Abalone

On Apr 17, 7:28*pm, Mort > wrote:

> Yeah, I want to do right by the guy who entrusted me with them.
> He braved cold depths, great whites, and all that. I was in the
> ocean today myself and I know what he went through to get them.

I don't get in the water before July any more. Yeah, wimpin out with
age. What was the water today, 56F? What were you up to today anyway
in that? You one of those, like, surfer dudes?

Let's maybe meet up along the coast some time this summer, there's a
cool little BBQ joint in Pacifica run out of a converted train car.
*shrug* I dunno.