Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default Phoenix ? ? ?

In article
Lynn from Fargo > wrote:

> I find I will be in Phoenix May 12 thru the 16th. I'll be there for
> an ABA Equal Justice Conference. The conference itself will be at the
> Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs (11111 N 7th Street) bit I will be at
> the overflow hotel Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort (7687 N 16th
> Street).
>
> Breakfasts and lunches I will have to have in the hotel. A couple of
> the lunches and a dinner have speeches etc and will be at the hotel
> but I will have at least two dinners on my own.
>
> I'm looking for restaurant/foodie suggestions. Phoenix "special" or
> local food and places to eat it. I'll try to talk some brave soul
> from the conference into going with me.
>
> Suggestions are welcome and my thanks are great.
>
> Lynn from Fargo

Best food I ever had in the area was at Il Pescatore in Scottsdale.
http://www.nileguide.com/destination...-pescatore/395
524

When we ate there they were located in a strip mall on Scottsdale Road
and Thunderbird, I think. I do NOT know if the info in the link above
is still valid.

--
Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller