Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Ranger[_2_] The Ranger[_2_] is offline

Default Phoenix ? ? ?

Lynn from Fargo > wrote in message
>I find I will be in Phoenix May 12 thru the 16th. I'll be there for
> an ABA Equal Justice Conference. The conference itself will be at the
> Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs (11111 N 7th Street) bit I will be at
> the overflow hotel Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort (7687 N 16th
> Street).

[snip]
> Suggestions are welcome and my thanks are great.

Do you have transportation available or must everything be within walking
distance of the hotels?

If you have transportation, Kinfolk's BBQ was a very good find. Waldo's BBQ
was another enjoyable meal for most of Clan Ranger (Daughter-unit Alpha
found the brisket to be too tough and gamy.)

The Ranger