Posted to alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,soc.retirement
Benji Z-Man Benji Z-Man is offline

Default Butchering the human carcass for human consumption.

On 16/04/10 05:16, High Miles wrote:
> On 4/15/2010 1:49 PM, Damaeus wrote:
>> In news:rec.food.cooking, > posted on Thu, 15
>> Apr 2010 09:35:33 -0700 (PDT) the following:
>>
>>> http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

>> If that's what can be done with the right to free speech, it makes me
>> feel
>> less anxious about some of the things I might want to post.
>>
>> Damaeus

> Now THAT's my idea of a useful church.

Now, looking at it from a properly objective perspective...

The instructions are sound, I guess - the guy doesn't recommend
(churchofeuth.com post) anything that we know medically to be too
hostile to someone inclined to cannibalism. Such as consuming the brain,
which would expose you to much more prion risk than the rest of the carcass.

Reason for my objectivity, incidentally, is that cannibalism is /not/
illegal worldwide; though the participants of that practice are unlikely
to be here. More likely to be on say... alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism. Or a
small island nation without internets. Or in backwaters Germany.

Incidentally, the recipe at the bottom catches my eye - as from previous
experience in the legal field, I happen to have the disturbing knowledge
that pork and human flesh are almost interchangeable from each other in
flavor.

Anyone brave enough to try the recipe listed for a pork marinade? I'm
not so experienced with marinades that I can judge right off the bat
from reading the recipe alone.