Old 15-04-2010, 05:48 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,soc.retirement,alt.appalachian
matt matt is offline

Default Butchering the human carcass for human consumption.

On Apr 15, 9:40*am, Food SnobŪ wrote:
On Apr 15, 11:35*am, matt wrote:

http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

Future generations will need more elaborate cookbooks. Population
explosion.

MATT

p.s. Human consumption of mestizoes and negroes not suggested. Feed to
pets,
* * * not much that will cross the special barriers to endanger
animals.

*Would not want to feed these specimans to White people.

* * *http://www.newnation.org/*New Nation News

Most of the "negroes" that I know can spell, "specimens" correctly.
You, sir, are White trash.

--Bryan

Old fat-assed Bryan, sorry I offended you with a spelling error.
It is best to err on the side of overcooking when working with
mestizoes
and negroes.

MATT