Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lynn from Fargo Lynn from Fargo is offline

Default Phoenix ? ? ?

I find I will be in Phoenix May 12 thru the 16th. I'll be there for
an ABA Equal Justice Conference. The conference itself will be at the
Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs (11111 N 7th Street) bit I will be at
the overflow hotel Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort (7687 N 16th
Street).

Breakfasts and lunches I will have to have in the hotel. A couple of
the lunches and a dinner have speeches etc and will be at the hotel
but I will have at least two dinners on my own.

I'm looking for restaurant/foodie suggestions. Phoenix "special" or
local food and places to eat it. I'll try to talk some brave soul
from the conference into going with me.

Suggestions are welcome and my thanks are great.

Lynn from Fargo