Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking,sci.chem
Jerry[_4_] Jerry[_4_] is offline

Default The Medical Industrial Complex

On Apr 8, 1:31*pm, Bill Penrose > wrote:

> on the street every month? Quarantine postings on people's doors:
> rheumatic fever, measles, mumps? People died of those things *all the
> time*.

Measles? Mumps? People died of those things? When I was a kid, I got
lots of diseases: measles, mumps, chicken pox, colds, the flu, scurvy
at the age of 3, and other diseases that I don't remember. They were
no worse than the common cold. They were an excuse to not go to
school. I did not get treatment for any of these diseases (except
oranges for scurvy). Maybe what people died of was drugs taken for
these diseases.