Dale Williams

Default Online New Jersey Retailers?

In article >, "Liquorama"
> writes:

>I have read alot of the replies. This one is interesting. Could
>someone please email me an application to be on the "reputable websites"
>list. You can find us at

Well, Dave, I think a careful reader wuld be clearly able to see this was MY
list.Just my personal opinions. To make that list, I have to order from you
(based on recs from friends, mostly). I tend NOT to order from those that post
commercial posts recommending their own sites to newsgroups I frequent. If
someone posted regular opinions, with their affilation in their sig, I'd be
likely to try them. But not someone who only toots their own horn.

You did get me to look at your site. Some good prices, some not so good. But
listing Chinon as red Burgundy, Bernkasteler Doctor w/o producer, etc. does not
breed confidence.

Dale

Dale Williams
Drop "damnspam" to reply