Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking,sci.chem
dlzc dlzc is offline

Default The Medical Industrial Complex

Dear Tom Emano:

On Apr 7, 3:08*am, Tom Emano > wrote:
> The Medical Industrial Complex is indeed a monster
> (a very dangerous and un-natural predator).

We've shipped every other manufacturing job elsewhere. If / when we
destroy this "monster", we will have nothing to do, no product to
export, no retirement income, and nothing to replace it with. When we
point a finger at someone else, we have at least three pointing back
at ourselves.

Not saying you are wrong, or that your heart is not in the right
place, just understand this leaves only "insurance", "politician", and
"lawyer" as choices of occupation.

Be careful what you wish for.

David A. Smith