Jim

Default Gallo Confirms Tainted Wine

(Xyzsch) adds....

>This is the old Canandaigua Wine, headquartered in Fairport, NY. I know this

because I grew up in Fairport.<

Then I'll bet you miss Casa Larga, just up the hill from Crud Corners?

When you said last year you were from the area, I had no idea how close.

My Dad retired to Fairport Village and we'll be headed back there in a few
months for the first time in about 2 years.

After a few good fish frys out Macedon & Lyons way and a couple of plates of
greens and beans w/a few Twelve Horse draughts at the Northside Inn, we'll be
ready for a long shopping spree at Georgetown Liquors, with a swing by pillage
at Wegmans for good measure.

Small world indeed.....

Always here for my fellow syngraphist or oenophile.