Dave Gimbel

Default An Ontario Organic Winery

Frogpond Farm, 1385 Larkin Rd. RR6 NOTL, L0S1J0
905-468-1079 web site www.frogpondfarm.ca is an organic producing Ontario
winery. I have tasted both the red and the white they are currently
offering. both were very good examples or OW.
Bottled in 500 ml bottles which is a little unusual. Enjoy.

"coyote" > wrote in message
e.rogers.com...
> I am not knowledgeable about wine, but I always try to purchase organic
> wines, for health and environmental reasons, when available (not a large
> selection here in LCBO-controlled Ontario). I would be interested in
> hearing of any particularly good organic wines that people have tried

which