Old 25-03-2010, 10:45 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea
bbh2o bbh2o is offline

Default cook with tea

is this a seriuos question?
Whoever thought that olive oil and wine would be good for you and smoking
would be harmful?

kind regards,
bonifacio barrio hijosa
http://worldoftea.iespana.es/

On Mar 25, 1:50*am, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
Tracy007 wrote:

I'm a little puzzled,i read a massege,that someone cook with tea,i want
to ask ,is it healthy? *

Who knows?

Nobody really knows what is healthy. *All the things I was told were healthy
when I was a child turn out to be bad for you, and all the things I was told
were bad for you turn out to be good.

Whoever thought that olive oil and wine would be good for you and smoking
would be harmful?

But, what I _do_ know is that Burmese tea leaf salad tastes excellent.
And the best place to get it in North America is at the Mandalay Cafe in
Silver Spring, MD. which has to also be one of my favorite restaurants in
the DC area.
--scott
--
"C'est un Nagra. *C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."