dick

Default Does Champagne go bad?

Labeling is first a legal issue. Secondly a principal issue. There should
be respect given to Champagne of France but if there was a legal issue here
it surely would have surfaced.

I agree that Schramsburg is quite worthy of bearing the name. In my opinion
they are the best of California...I also like Roederer Brut and Brut Rose.

Amazingly I am not aware of any USA-Pinot Noir calling themselves Burgundy.

"Massa Blackadder" > wrote in message
nk.net...

> "dick" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > I once read an article on this. For example Schramsburg is also labeled

> as
> > Champagne.

> Even though its still wrong in principle, Schramsburg is a product worthy

of