dick

Default Does Champagne go bad?

If you make Sparking wine from French Vines and make it in the Traditional
Champagne method, then it too is a French Recipe.

I am not sure about Korbel but I am with Schramsburg.

I am not taking any shots about Canada to the north but they make French
Mustard under the Maille Label which is also made in France.

Also the Parma Ham from Canada is pretty good for 1/2 the price of the
Italian Parma. I buy both depending upon where I am.