Old 25-03-2010, 12:50 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default cook with tea

Tracy007 wrote:

I'm a little puzzled,i read a massege,that someone cook with tea,i want
to ask ,is it healthy?

Who knows?

Nobody really knows what is healthy. All the things I was told were healthy
when I was a child turn out to be bad for you, and all the things I was told
were bad for you turn out to be good.

Whoever thought that olive oil and wine would be good for you and smoking
would be harmful?

But, what I _do_ know is that Burmese tea leaf salad tastes excellent.
And the best place to get it in North America is at the Mandalay Cafe in
Silver Spring, MD. which has to also be one of my favorite restaurants in
the DC area.
--scott