Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default Refurbishing a Weber Grill

In article >,
"Kent" > wrote:

> "Omelet" > wrote in message
> news
> > In article >,
> > "Kent" > wrote:
> >
> >> You are a troll of course.
> >> There isn't anything about brining turkey that mandates refrigeration. In
> >> prior centuries we did not have refrigeration.

> > TFM is hardly a troll dear.
> >
> > And now that we have refrigeration, we USE it for "food safety".
> >
> > And a lot fewer people die of dysentary...
> >
> > There is no excuse not to brine a turkey under at least a good layer of
> > ice. Ice is cheap. You are taking unnecessary risks.
> > --
> > Peace! Om
> >

> Om, this rhetoric is a troll. "You also brine your turkey in the garage in a
> 5 gallon bucket at ambient
> temperature. Do you honestly expect anyone to ever take anything you say
> seriously?"

Well, I was told that YOU were a troll when I first joined this group...

and by several members.

Who am I supposed to listen to when you just insulted me for no good
reason?

Sorry, but brining a turkey in your garage (unless your garage is at 30
to 40 degrees) is just ignorant.
--
Peace! Om

"Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck." --Dalai Lama