jasminesolis jasminesolis is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by camrodri View Post
Reviewing the recipes from my grandmother found this delicacy that brought me happy memories of childhood and made me re-experience the flavors of old days. I want you to know and share it with your family.

It is a cake of tomatoes and the preparation is the following:

Beat 6 egg whites to peaks, add the egg yolks without whisk, 3 tablespoons flour, ½ teaspoon baking powder. Mix everything very well and baked in 2 buttered molds taking care not roast too much.

Prepare a separate dish with chopped onions, tomatoes, salt and pepper and sauté on it ¼ pork and ¼ meaty bacon, cooked and chopped. When the meat is cooked add a little mustard, sliced 2 hard boiled eggs, capers and chopped parsley.

Slice 1 pound of ripe tomatoes and soak in a mixture of vinegar, sugar, salt, oil and pepper. When the mixture in oven is baked place on a tray, butter is smeared, and put a layer of sliced tomatoes, then another layer of stew and meat, another layer of tomatoes and cover with another layer of the mixture. Sprayed with the juice the tomatoes has leave and make some decorations with mustard.
well, i have never heard of it!!!! next time i will try it!!!!