Nils Gustaf Lindgren

Default [OT] Bourgogne, anyone?

In Bergholtz, near Guebwiller, Dirler (or, rather, Dirler-Cadé). Biodynamic
grower, very good Rieslings and Muscats.
In Eguisheim, Bruno Sorg (call in advance, you´ll have to get his number and
street from the tourist office since I lost everything in a computer crash)
In Epfig, André Ostertag (c alling in advance vitally important!! and you
won´t meet him, you´ll see his sister - just pray she´s in a good mood ).
A monster of a wine maker, unfortunately on the expensive side. Enormous
Rieslings. Also very shy and withdrawn guy who apparently writes
self-published poetry about being a wine maker, fog on the vineyard kind of
thing, never read them, Mike told me. Ostertag is not the coming thing, he
is the thing that arrived last night, prices 'en consequence', as the Guide
ROuge say about three- star-restos.

HTH and have a really good stay in Alsace - it is wonderful! Beware people
who put their wione in blue bottles.

Cheers

Nils Gustaf
--
Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se