Ian Hoare

Default 1986 Bordeaux

Salut/Hi D. Gerasimatos,

I was reading, and re-reading your article, trying to work out what was
wrong....

le/on Tue, 7 Oct 2003 18:29:34 +0000 (UTC), tu disais/you said:-

John said

> [...]

I commented...

Bill said

I said again
>>I had a bottle too for New Year's Eve celebrations 1999/2000.

And then you said....
>I had a bottle of the 1990 Dom in August 2002. It was one of the best
>wines of the 1990 vintage that I've had so far. That includes Veuve
>Clicquot La Grande Dame, Pol Roger Winston Churchill, Bollinger Grand
>Annee,

And I looked at this list, and wondered????????????

Then I realised that I've been quietly raving. It's not the Dom that I had,
neither in bottle nor in mag. It was the Bollinger Grande Année. Duh. Sigh,
put it down to old age, or to the fact that I'm trying to replace all our
1st floor windows and keep hitting my hand with a club hammr, when I try to
shift the last masonry pin!

--
All the Best
Ian Hoare