Wave Jumper

Default Newbie about Wine Cellars.

Back to my original post on 9/19 about small wine cellars. I don't buy
large quantities of wine at a time to save for years in a wine storage
facility. We go north (OR/WA) and buy several cases at wineries each year.
I'm concerned because we live in the southwest and the temperature in our
home is 80º during the summer and fluctuates between 60º and 70º in winter.
I don't care to store a few cases in a wine storage facility 50 miles away
and not have them readily available. So...back to my original question:
Does anyone have recommendations on good brands of wine cellars? Wine
cellars that will hold approximately 30 to 50 or 60 bottles of wine? I'm
looking for one that don't vibrate much (or at all) and will keep a
reasonably steady temp. It would be a plus if it was quite too.