Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damaeus[_2_] Damaeus[_2_] is offline

Default Sandwiches

Reading from news:rec.food.cooking,
Melba's Jammin' > posted:

> In article >,
> Damaeus > wrote:
>
> > I thought peanut butter and banana was bad.

> Have you ever tasted the pb-banana sandwich? Better than it sounds.

I'm not a huge fan of bananas. I'll eat one every now and then, but
they're not my favorite. My favorite fruits are plums (if they're still
as firm as nectarines with a hint of sourness, but not lacking in
sweetness), and I like nectarines. I also like raspberries and
strawberries, but only if they're very fresh. Nothing sucks worse than
thinking I have a good container of berries only to get them home and find
I brought a whole new civilization with me.

Damaeus