Posted to rec.food.cooking
Virginia Tadrzynski[_2_] Virginia Tadrzynski[_2_] is offline

Default Ideas For A Deli Menu

"Bogbrush" > wrote in message
> Sqwertz > writes:

>>> Pozole. Keep a bubbling pot of it going and the world
>>> will beat a path to your friend's store.

>> Maybe you wuld but I couldn't.
>>
>> I would suggest fried foods. Fried potato wedges, those cheap
>> burritos, chicken wings, gizzards (cooked for at last 12 minutes).
>> The markup on all those is pretty good.
>>
>> -sw
>>
>> -sw

> Brilliant : dirty, greasy, smelly, work intensive and a fire risk.
>
> I dont think it would be possible to come up with a worse idea.

Every thread I have seen responded to by this poster has nothing of value to
add, merely a flaming insult to whomever has answered prior. Here's one for
you Boggie.........a couple of years ago, the BBC had a show on called MI-5.
An undercover agent was 'found out' and they stuck him head first into the
deep fat fryer.....try it to yourself, you might like it.