Larry

Default Cote de Rhone label info

Just bought a Cote de(du?) Rhone by E. Guigal. Someone suggested that
almost anything by Guigal would be a good one to try.

I think many would think it good(vague I know), but since I like
Aussie and California Cabs and Shirazes, it was not my "cup of tea".

Can anyone tell me why the back of the bottle does not have anything
in the way of a description of the wine other than" Product of France-
Rouge" I like to know if it's full bodied or has blackberry and plum
flavour or has a medium long finish and so on.

TIA

Larry Stumpf,
S. Ontario,
Canada