JEP

Default Looking for first wine class... (Boston, MA, USA)

bill > wrote in message >...

> If anybody knows of a good class to learn about wines in the
> Boston/Cambridge (Massachusetts, USA) area, please let me know!

You can try the Cambridge Center for Adult Education. They have a
number of different wine courses. A general one that hits many
different areas and grapes and more specific ones that focus on a
specific grape or area. Their website is

http://www.ccae.org/

There are also many stores that give regular tastings. Brookline
Liquor Mart

http://www.blmwine.com/

holds free tastings just about every Saturday afternoon. They usually
have a theme and their goal is to get you to buy, but it is free.

You can also check

http://www.localwineevents.com/

They list for free and for fee wine events by area.

Andy